UFC: Khabib Nurmagomedov says a US$100 million rematch with 'moron' Conor McGregor isn't 'discerning'


Lightweight boss Khabib says supposed US$100 million Saudi session cash is better utilized for worthier causes

The Dagestani calls McGregor rematch 'not sound' and is just inspired by title resistance against Ferguson in April

UFC's lightweight victor Khabib Nurmagomedov is confused about why the advancement appears to be taking care of business for a rematch with Irish star Conor McGregor, with the most recent gossip being a Saudi-impacted session offering an incredible US$100 million in prize cash.

The undefeated Russian (proficient MMA record 28-0), who guards his belt against Tony Ferguson (25-3) at UFC 249 on April 19, crushed McGregor (21-4) through fourth-round back exposed gag in what was the UFC's greatest compensation per-see in 2018.

"For what reason do I need that sort of cash? There are such a large number of associations for instance, there's not just football for the visually impaired, there's Sambo [Russian wrestling] and different games. Let [the UFC] offer it to them on the off chance that they don't have a clue how to manage the cash. Be that as it may, giving me US$100 million for me to whip that dolt once more? I don't feel that is levelheaded,"

UFC president Dana White has just expressed that McGregor – who vanquished Donald Cerrone by means of first-round Technical knockout in January in his first session since the Khabib misfortune – will battle the victor of the April title battle.

A significant part of the interest encompasses the pair's out-of-confine associations as both were criticized not long after their 2018 session. McGregor for tossing a metal dolly at a UFC transport conveying Khabib and different contenders prior in the year; Khabib for leaping out of the enclosure and endeavoring to land a flying kick at McGregor's colleague post-battle.

"I'm shocked that individuals even inquiry me about a rematch," Khabib said. "It appears that individuals need to proceed with the celebrations after that battle. Everybody saw what occurred in the Octagon. I controlled the battle at all times. I did all that I needed to him – he even surrendered.

"How might we talk about a rematch. We can just discuss proceeding with the celebrations and bringing in cash. The inquiry is do I need that? I am centered around Tony Ferguson. Not in any way [am I interested]."

As indicated by a few intellectuals, the unconventional 35-year-old Ferguson represents a significant danger to Khabib's key wrestling and ground-and-pound. The battle had been booked multiple times previously – in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 – however were dropped attributable to different wounds.

"I have a battle on April 18. An intense battle. For as far back as month and a half I've been reliably preparing day and night. I've gotten myself fit as a fiddle to where I should be 70 days before a battle," said Khabib, including that he was not stressed by Ferguson's sharp elbows since fans have never observed a cut or bruised eye on him.

"I feel extraordinary, what will occur after the battle nobody knows. I don't stress over it, that is the thing that they need," said Khabib.

McGregor's mentor, John Kavanagh, said in January that it is "not very a surprising bit of news" for the previous twofold victor to be a substitution ought to Khabib or Ferguson pull out of the April session.